Monday, November 06, 2006

Hyderabadi Chai

Its hard to find a true Hyderabadi who does n't love to savor a hot-simmering cup of chai (some how, I feel more at home referring to chai rather than tea :)). I am not sure of many places in twin cities which boast of a good cup of tea but the first one that comes to my mind is "Blue Sky" cafe located near Rathifile bus station in Secunderabad. It used be pretty popular in the gold old college days (before the Coffee days, Baristas and malls were prevalent) and rumor was it that the guy used to mix some sorta powder in it. But who cares, as long as you love it...is n't it?

Do let me know if you know of any place worth visiting and also any particular tea brand that you don't want me to miss (any thing other than Red Label, Taj Mahal, Lipton and Lamsa!).

No comments: