Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Finjan Tea

On a lazy Sunday evening, I decided to try some thing different...visit a tea store that sells different varieties of tea. Even though the store was pretty far off (21 kms to be precise), I really wanted to check it out. As soon I was ushering in, the guy was warning me that its black-tea only place, twice!

I settled down and the owner explained me the different types they have and I chose medium-strong one (Black enigma). Tea is served in pots and small pot easily serves 2. Even though I was initially skeptical (tea without milk), I liked the taste and in fact, gulped up 2 cups of it :)

Interestingly the store is one off kind and is not a franchisee or a chain (yet!). The ambiance is pretty neat, I even bought a loose leaf tea (Rs30 for 25gms of Green tea) and their site, www.finjaan.com is worth checking out.

Its located on main Toli chowki road (enroute Toli chowki --> Mehdipatnam road) and here is the contact number.

Ph: 040.23447133

No comments: